Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

michjosi

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 15, 2013
When closing apps with 2 fingers in Task Manager sometimes it happens that after the first close of 2 apps the second screen still shows the icon of the previously closed app. Hard to describe, have a look at these screenshots:

TG207Jm.png
T6kf9OS.png

In this example I closed "Reminders" and "Calendar". But "Calendar" is still shown after closing, but without showing the Image. Issue happens only randomly, but I guess for me in 25% of all double closing with 2 fingers.

Anybody else has this minor glitch?

bbfc

macrumors 68040
Oct 22, 2011
Newcastle, England.
When closing apps with 2 finger in Task Manager sometimes it happens that after the first close of 2 apps the second screen still shows the icon of the previously closed app. Hard to describe, have a look at These screenshots:

Image Image

In this example I closed "Reminders" and "Calendar". But "Calendar" is still shown after closing, but without showing the Image. Issue happens only randomly, but I guess for me in 25% of all double closing with 2 fingers.

Try reset all settings and see if that fixes it.

aslucher

macrumors member
Mar 13, 2008
When closing apps with 2 fingers in Task Manager sometimes it happens that after the first close of 2 apps the second screen still shows the icon of the previously closed app. Hard to describe, have a look at these screenshots:

Image Image

Happens to me all the time. I feel like less and less as the betas went on tho. I just got into the habit of swiping that app closed again and 99.9% of the time for me it closes it out the second time.

taz79

macrumors newbie
Jun 3, 2012
By the way how to submit bugs to apple? I found in the GM like in the previous beta... the play/pause button in control center sometimes does not work to play or pause ipod music ... after rebooting it will start to work...but after sometimes, I should reboot again my iPhone 5.

Reboot time on GM faster ...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.