Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

QuarterSwede

macrumors G3
Original poster
Oct 1, 2005
Colorado Springs, CO
Would anyone be willing to post a list of the new GM sounds and what they correspond to for those of us that have updated and not restored as a new phone? All of my sounds are still custom (which I want) but I'd like to change the mail, text, etc sounds to the new defaults (they're currently mapped to the "Classics")

Thanks in advance.

g35

macrumors 6502a
Dec 13, 2007
Would anyone be willing to post a list of the new GM sounds and what they correspond to for those of us that have updated and not restored as a new phone? All of my sounds are still custom (which I want) but I'd like to change the mail, text, etc sounds to the new defaults (they're currently mapped to the "Classics")

Thanks in advance.

It says default next to the default sound

But anyway ring is opening, text is note, calendar is chord, and the rest as seen in the pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 97

QuarterSwede

macrumors G3
Original poster
Oct 1, 2005
Colorado Springs, CO
Thanks for taking the time. Default means the currently selected one not the iOS fresh install default. So all my old ones Tri-Tone, etc say "(Default)" next to them.

[EDIT] I was wrong and you were correct about the default name. It seems some of the classic sounds are still defaults. Odd. Thanks again.

Last edited:

MacReloaded

macrumors 6502
Oct 31, 2007
Canada
Thanks for taking the time. Default means the currently selected one not the iOS fresh install default. So all my old ones Tri-Tone, etc say "(Default)" next to them.

The ones marked Default are correct. Apple decided to keep most of the classics as the default for iOS 7.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.