Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kwokaaron

macrumors 6502a
Sep 20, 2013
London, UK
Sorry for bumping an old post but has anyone submitted a bug report? This bug has really been annoying me since it still hasn't been fixed in 8.3 . Thanks!

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Sorry for bumping an old post but has anyone submitted a bug report? This bug has really been annoying me since it still hasn't been fixed in 8.3 . Thanks!

As I recall it's just how animation is with certain apps and folders in some places. If you move some around or rename some folders you might not see it. Not sure there's an actual particular fix there give that it animates the content the same and it's just the content that can be different for different people.

kwokaaron

macrumors 6502a
Sep 20, 2013
London, UK
As I recall it's just how animation is with certain apps and folders in some places. If you move some around or rename some folders you might not see it. Not sure there's an actual particular fix there give that it animates the content the same and it's just the content that can be different for different people.

True, although a workaround really shouldn't be the solution. Regardless, I submitted a bug report so I'll see what they say.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.