Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gsmornot

macrumors 68040
Sep 29, 2014
I can see where you are coming from and I do agree with your setup as it makes sense for you.

I just love to use all of the features Apple offer and I'm disappointed that I can't use this one and when Apple Music comes out we will all be paying more for no real reason apart from the fact that our family is older.

Don't feel too bad. My younger family shares data at home (Comcast 300GB limit) and mobile (AT&T 15GB limit) and they use every bit plus each month. I'm not saving money at the end of the month but I'm trying as hard as I can. Ha.

Watstogo

macrumors newbie
Nov 29, 2015
The family sharing feature is a good idea, but in actual use it just isn't realistic. I want to set it up in time for Apple Music but looks like we are all going to have our own subscriptions instead - great for Apple.

This is really idiotic. I set up family share for Apple Music and anytime anyone wants to buy an app, it charges my card. Apple really didn't think this through. Why would I want a shared payment method? Not every scenario involves children? What if everyone is an adult? I'm so frustrated ...

Reactions: iFanaddic

ososX

macrumors newbie
May 30, 2015
chinanderm, You cannot share it with your entire condo since you can share it with up to 6 people, thats it! I guess that Apple mainly want our kids to have free pass to our credit cards, thats how they'll make more money at the Apple Store. End of story!

ErikGrim

macrumors 603
Jun 20, 2003
Brisbane, Australia
chinanderm, You cannot share it with your entire condo since you can share it with up to 6 people, thats it! I guess that Apple mainly want our kids to have free pass to our credit cards, thats how they'll make more money at the Apple Store. End of story!
Why are you replying to a three year old thread?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.