Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ArielleDaTech

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 10, 2015
:)Fix (!!) >July 10<
Yay! I got appstore, restart and restore is the trick! Do it on ur phone! Still have ios 9, + appstore! No PC/mac

Here's how:
1: Backup first on iPhone.
(On iOS 9 you could search in settings and everywhere! So search for backup)
2: Wait for it
3: Go to general in settings, then click the rest button.
4: Reset content and settings
5: wait for iPhone to reset
6: Restore! The latest ios 9 one

Public beta is released! (Yay!!) I installed it right away, yep. Thats me. After reading the long terms and condition, and agreeing of the risks... I finally installed it and it did! My impessions were WOW. A bit laggy but thats alright. Thats why its called BETA. Cant find the appstore. I panicked, sent a feedback to apple but havent replied. Help me! Has anyone experienced this? Or is this just me? If anyone has any solution, please tell me. Greatly appreciated, and I'll help you if I could.

Thanks,
ArielledaTech

Last edited:

ArielleDaTech

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 10, 2015
Public beta is released! (Yay!!) I installed it right away, yep. Thats me. After reading the long terms and condition, and agreeing of the risks... I finally installed it and it did! My impessions were WOW. A bit laggy but thats alright. Thats why its called BETA. Cant find the appstore. I panicked, sent a feedback to apple but havent replied. Help me! Has anyone experienced this? Or is this just me? If anyone has any solution, please tell me. Greatly appreciated, and I'll help you if I could.

Thanks,
ArielledaTech

Thanks everyone who has helped! I'll just be patience and wait for ios 9 final to come Or I'll either install the LATER... Updates... Thanks! I'm restarting.

Here's how:
1: Backup first on iPhone.
(On iOS 9 you could search in settings and everywhere! So search for backup)
2: Wait for it
3: Go to general in settings, then click the rest button.
4: Reset content and settings
5: wait for iPhone to reset
6: Restore! The latest ios 9 one

Last edited:

ArielleDaTech

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 10, 2015
Seems like you need to revert and install the beta again

Restore to iOS 8.4 from your back up (with DFU) then reinstall iOS 9 PB
Hi! Yay! Thank you for your help, but it wasnt true! Well kinda but now I still have ios 9 it restarted everything already. I got appstore back. Amazing! If anyone had a problem like me, feel free to ask meh!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.