Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

emcdonald75

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 10, 2016
I have so many Bluetooth issues with the iPhone 6S Plus with iOS 9.2.1. My Bluetooth connections disconnects from my car and headphones without notice many times. Also, I have a 2015 Chrysler 200C with UConnect 8.4 NAV, and I cannot get the messages to work properly with my car. I cannot send or store messages on the display from my iPhone. It will read messages and show them, but that's all; it will not reply. Will these problems with the Bluetooth Message Access Profile (MAP) on the iPhone 6S Plus (iOS 9.2.1) that will be fixed in a later update? On my Android LG V10, everything worked great. I just had major WiFi issues with that phone. I also have LTE connection problems with the iPhone as well. It seems that the radio has weak signal strength. Has anyone else suffered from these issues?

tmurphy6886

macrumors newbie
Mar 27, 2016
I have the same issue 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee with UConnect 8.4N I was previously using my Galaxy S6 Edge and had full functionality (texts read and able to voice respond with stored messages). For some reason (UConnect and Apple confirm) iOS BT profile (MAP) does not work with UConnect and I am not confident that an iOS update will make it work. Considering dumping my iPhone 6S Plus for the Galaxy S7 Edge and full functionality. If anyone knows of a potential fix, please share. Thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.