Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Meckthetechguy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 9, 2019
Hello everyone, i woke up this lovely morning and starting checking my social media pages and when I check Facebook I came across a video from sport center about the Fortnite update.

apond clicking I notice that video change black remind you this is the normal black we see when looking at video. all the icons at the bottom was there including the search bar.

Tell me what you guys think. Is this a bug or Facebook testing out the dark mode feature? ?

4EBB2D94-C9EA-4221-9273-052424C67509.png
View attachment 869700

rdillon2008

macrumors 6502
Aug 23, 2018
Bahamas
Hello everyone, i woke up this lovely morning and starting checking my social media pages and when I check Facebook I came across a video from sport center about the Fortnite update.

apond clicking I notice that video change black remind you this is the normal black we see when looking at video. all the icons at the bottom was there including the search bar.

Tell me what you guys think. Is this a bug or Facebook testing out the dark mode feature? ?

View attachment 869699 View attachment 869700

I do not see it for my facebook

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.