Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

preppyclubguy

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 31, 2009
I can’t find the part in the keynote where they were talking about camera features and video feature not yet released in iOS. But there will be an update soon. What feature was that and what minute on the keynote was it ??

SRLMJ23

macrumors 68020
Jul 11, 2008
Central New York
Not sure when in the video it is stated (though I believe it is after the iPhone 11 Pro Max presentation...so towards the end), but I believe you are talking about “Deep Fusion,” which I believe will be released next month.

:apple:

Banglazed

macrumors 601
Apr 17, 2017
Cupertino, CA
Camera

Adjust Portrait Lighting intensity
Virtually adjust the position and intensity of your studio lighting. Increase the intensity of each Portrait Lighting effect — moving the light closer to your subject — to smooth skin, sharpen eyes, and brighten facial features. Or decrease the intensity of the light — moving it away from your subject — for a subtle, refined look.2

High-Key Mono
A new Portrait Lighting effect, High-Key Light Mono, creates a beautiful, classic look with a monochromatic subject on a white background.2

Updates to Portrait Segmentation API
The Portrait Segmentation API now supports skin, hair, and teeth segmentation, so developers can create new effects for Portrait mode photos.2

Reactions: SRLMJ23
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.