Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

adepew

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 21, 2016
I was looking for remastered versions of original iOS wallpapers but could not find any. So I decided to make my own and thought I would share with the community. I will put up links for each version of iOS.

Currently I am working on iPhone 6/6s but if there is enough interest I could do iPhone 6+/6s+ as well.

Update: I have moved my photos to Google Photos. I have updated the links below.

Link:

iPhone 6/6s / Parallax: https://goo.gl/photos/s13Bud3Cbgww7vMa7

iPhone 6/6s Plus: https://goo.gl/photos/BTUBJvnZuPkuMhV4A

Last edited:

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
I was looking for remastered versions of original iOS wallpapers but could not find any. So I decided to make my own and thought I would share with the community. I will put up links for each version of iOS.

Currently I am working on iPhone 6/6s but if there is enough interest I could do iPhone 6+/6s+ as well.

Link:

iPhone 6/6s / Parallax: https://www.flickr.com/photos/alandepew/albums/72157669875887600

Please make plus model versions.

wx4olf

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2010
Nice! I'd forgotten about some of these - still great wallpapers.

rogeliojeda

macrumors regular
Jun 4, 2011

Link:

iPhone 6/6s / Parallax: https://www.flickr.com/photos/alandepew/albums/72157669875887600

Please made them for the 6s+ and add iOS 7 too!

adepew

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 21, 2016
iOS 7 wallpapers have been uploaded for the 6/6s. I will begin working on the 6+/6s+ versions now. I should have some of them up shortly.

Reactions: PackyP

adepew

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 21, 2016
6/6s Plus wallpapers have been added! See the first post for the link. Enjoy. :)

Also please let me know of the quality on the plus models. I don't have one so I can't test them for QA.

Andres Cantu

macrumors 68040
May 31, 2015
Texas
Awesome job!!

If you can find the light-blue one from the iPod touch 5th generation in an iPhone 6/6s size, it would be much appreciated!

bandofbrothers

macrumors 601
Oct 14, 2007
Uk
What is "parallax"?

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT202655

"iOS uses a parallax effect to create the perception of depth on your Home screen and other areas of your device. When parallax effect is on, you might notice:

• Screen zooms when you open folders or apps.
  • Wallpaper icons and alerts shift slightly when you move your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
  • Photos or images you use as a wallpaper are slightly zoomed in or can't scale to fit the screen.

adepew

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 21, 2016
Awesome job!!

If you can find the light-blue one from the iPod touch 5th generation in an iPhone 6/6s size, it would be much appreciated!

Is this the one you are looking for?

iPod_Blue.png
[doublepost=1468768862][/doublepost]
Awesome job!!

Or this one?

iPod_Circles.jpg

Last edited:

Andres Cantu

macrumors 68040
May 31, 2015
Texas
I was able to find the wallpaper you wanted. They have been uploaded to the links above. Enjoy!
Thanks for uploading that one, I like it! But the one I was never able to find was this one:

It's more of an aqua color throughout the whole wallpaper rather than two shades of blue. Probably hard to find since it was only in the 5th gen iPod touches.

Attachments

• IMG_1046.png
    IMG_1046.png
    198.3 KB · Views: 345

adepew

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 21, 2016
Thanks for uploading that one, I like it! But the one I was never able to find was this one:

It's more of an aqua color throughout the whole wallpaper rather than two shades of blue. Probably hard to find since it was only in the 5th gen iPod touches.

Hmm I can see the difference. Searched all over but I couldn't find it though. Is this photo your iPod or just an image you found? If it's your iPod can you extract the wallpaper? You can do it with a program like Syncios. If not, can you send me the link to the site you found it?

Thanks!

Andres Cantu

macrumors 68040
May 31, 2015
Texas
Hmm I can see the difference. Searched all over but I couldn't find it though. Is this photo your iPod or just an image you found? If it's your iPod can you extract the wallpaper? You can do it with a program like Syncios. If not, can you send me the link to the site you found it?

Thanks!
It's actually an image I found in another thread. I know, it's so hard to find! I appreciate all your help though, really awesome of you!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.