Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

macduke

macrumors G5
Jun 27, 2007
That app list actually doesn’t seem so bad. Must…resist…the temptation…

SumYoungGai

macrumors 65816
Jun 11, 2013
SF Bay Area, CA
It's gotten to a point for me where BofA won't even work on the mobile website. A temporary workaround is to visit the full site by scrolling to the very bottom.

gwhizkids

macrumors G4
Jun 21, 2013
Stock app won’t rotate on iPhone 7+. Not a big deal but that puts it in the semi-broken category.

Jimpilot

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2014
No
American Airlines downloading a boarding pass to wallet fails if you’re using the email they send you with link. Keeps saying we’re having issues try latter.

But downloading through app to wallet works

TheSkywalker77

macrumors 68030
Sep 9, 2017
The app Sandbox is miscaled on my phone (6 Plus) when I go into a drawing it doesn’t show half of it. Might just be my phone but try it for yourself if you want.

davethorp

macrumors 6502
Jan 28, 2010
Preston, Lancashire, UK
Notability have patched the issue in their latest version 8.0.4

App now working on iPad. I had to remove and reinstall the app on my iPad Pro 12.9” to get it working after the patch but didn’t on my 10.5” so if it isn’t working after the patch I’d suggest trying that

gwang73

macrumors 68020
Jun 14, 2009
California
American Airlines downloading a boarding pass to wallet fails if you’re using the email they send you with link. Keeps saying we’re having issues try latter.

But downloading through app to wallet works
Great to hear as I'm traveling this weekend.
Can you let me know if the wallet boarding pass stays persistent on the lock screen when it shows up? I've had it disappear from the lock screen after I unlock my device in so many iOS 11 releases and it makes it a pain when going through security and boarding.
Thanks in advance.

Jimpilot

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2014
No
Great to hear as I'm traveling this weekend.
Can you let me know if the wallet boarding pass stays persistent on the lock screen when it shows up? I've had it disappear from the lock screen after I unlock my device in so many iOS 11 releases and it makes it a pain when going through security and boarding.
Thanks in advance.

I’m not sure what you mean, I’m normally up front and don’t have to mess with this but going on vacation in the morning. Can you explain exactly what you want me to test?

gwang73

macrumors 68020
Jun 14, 2009
California
I’m not sure what you mean, I’m normally up front and don’t have to mess with this but going on vacation in the morning. Can you explain exactly what you want me to test?
Hey, thanks.
About 3 hours before your flight, the boarding pass notification will appear on the lock screen. Tapping that immediately opens the boarding pass so you don't have to go into the wallet app itself. It stays on the lock screen well after the flight is over.
In previous releases, there's been a bug when the boarding pass appears on the lock screen, a gate update notification or simply unlocking the phone, the boarding pass notification disappears from the lock screen so you have to go into the Wallet app to bring it back up.
If you could let me know if the notification stays on the lock screen, that would be awesome.

Jimpilot

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2014
No
Hey, thanks.
About 3 hours before your flight, the boarding pass notification will appear on the lock screen. Tapping that immediately opens the boarding pass so you don't have to go into the wallet app itself. It stays on the lock screen well after the flight is over.
In previous releases, there's been a bug when the boarding pass appears on the lock screen, a gate update notification or simply unlocking the phone, the boarding pass notification disappears from the lock screen so you have to go into the Wallet app to bring it back up.
If you could let me know if the notification stays on the lock screen, that would be awesome.

Ok traveling tomorrow so I’ll let you know.
[doublepost=1528317577][/doublepost]Waze seems to be working on a Verzion iPhone X. I’ll need it to navigate DC tomorrow so fingers crossed.

Reactions: gwang73

Peepo

macrumors 65816
Jun 18, 2009
Ops looks like OpenVPN does not work anymore (managed to connect but will disconnect soon after) :(
Same issue on my iPad Mini 4 and IOS 12. OpenVPN seems to stay connected until I press the Home button to place the App in the background, then it disconnects.

Good thing I didn't install on my main iPhone X because I need OpenVPN.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.