Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cancelled
Original poster
Jan 16, 2019
I just want to ask if anyone has the same issue with iMessage.
When you are in a dialog with a person that can receive iMessage just record a message and then rotate your phone to the landscape mode (without sending the message). For me the audio message just disappears.
Anyone has the same issue?

archvile

macrumors 6502
Oct 27, 2007
I just want to ask if anyone has the same issue with iMessage.
When you are in a dialog with a person that can receive iMessage just record a message and then rotate your phone to the landscape mode (without sending the message). For me the audio message just disappears.
Anyone has the same issue?
Same here

Cancelled
Original poster
Jan 16, 2019
So, I've contacted AppleSupport on Twitter, they've opened an Incident for me and advised to contact Support via phone. That's what I did this morning. Agent just advised to report this bug via Feedback form on apple.com since it might be a general issue. What a service. =(

steve62388

macrumors 68040
Apr 23, 2013
So, I've contacted AppleSupport on Twitter, they've opened an Incident for me and advised to contact Support via phone. That's what I did this morning. Agent just advised to report this bug via Feedback form on apple.com since it might be a general issue. What a service. =(

??

I’m not sure what you expect them to do. It sounds like a reasonable process to me.

Cancelled
Original poster
Jan 16, 2019
??

I’m not sure what you expect them to do. It sounds like a reasonable process to me.
Well, why I wasn't advised by Twitter Support team to do so? We did all this "reboot/force quite/reset/etc" activities and they they asked me to make a phone call. Telling the same story to the agent on phone, answering same questions for the second time and then "go to apple.com/feedback".
=/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.