Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

apple_bg

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 1, 2019
This is the worst version of iOS ever and I don't know if it will get any better soon. I realize I'm with an older phone BUT they said my phone will get faster than an iOS12 lie! Full of bugs, the signal bar and my battery disappear quite often, I have a problem with Safari - suddenly the page I am looking at goes down in the left corner, Apple Music Tab for navigation in the app disappears - I can't pause or change the song, I have to to close Apple Music to change the song. It takes up a lot of memory - my phone is constantly full of memory and it drives me crazy. I'm so sorry that I've been updating to this version like never before. I don't like anything about it, but I'm a huge Apple fan. There is no hope that things will get better soon and will get worse ?

hlfway2anywhere

Cancelled
Jul 15, 2006
I recommend setting your iPhone up as new if you're having these problems. Erase and reset it and then don't restore from a backup. See if it's better. Because these aren't normal bugs.

Reactions: gwhizkids

GtrDude

macrumors 6502a
Apr 17, 2011
Set your phone up as a new phone.

Also, I wonder, is there a way to revert back to 12.4 for those who are experiencing disasters like this?

Zance

macrumors member
May 27, 2016
Weird. If a restore won’t work, I wonder why this isn’t an issue being experienced by everyone? ?

Blue Hawk

macrumors 68000
Dec 18, 2017
Germany
Weird. If a restore won’t work, I wonder why this isn’t an issue being experienced by everyone? ?
Some issues does have everyone, some only a few people. It looks like everyone has different problems. Have I ever mentioned that the auto correction of the keyboard sucks?

Reactions: apple_bg

Zance

macrumors member
May 27, 2016
Some issues does have everyone, some only a few people. It looks like everyone has different problems. Have I ever mentioned that the auto correction of the keyboard sucks?
Yeah, auto correct doesn't seem to be helping you type a coherent sentence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tRYSIS3

apple_bg

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 1, 2019
Restore haha , I did it twice and there is no change. Anyway, I don't think I should be attacked because I say what I think, there are other people who don't like this version and see the bugs but aren't blinded by Apple fans like most here. I love Apple, but every year it gets worse and worse

Reactions: AnthroMatt

Blue Hawk

macrumors 68000
Dec 18, 2017
Germany
My best iPhone experience ever was with iOS 12 and my iPhone 6s Plus. Very fast, not much issues, maybe only 1-2, 2 days battery life...

And now with the XS Max and iOS 13? Lags, freezes, crashes, hundreds of bugs and issues, worse battery life.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
This is the worst version of iOS ever and I don't know if it will get any better soon. I realize I'm with an older phone BUT they said my phone will get faster than an iOS12 lie! Full of bugs, the signal bar and my battery disappear quite often, I have a problem with Safari - suddenly the page I am looking at goes down in the left corner, Apple Music Tab for navigation in the app disappears - I can't pause or change the song, I have to to close Apple Music to change the song. It takes up a lot of memory - my phone is constantly full of memory and it drives me crazy. I'm so sorry that I've been updating to this version like never before. I don't like anything about it, but I'm a huge Apple fan. There is no hope that things will get better soon and will get worse ?