Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

miK.

macrumors 6502
Mar 13, 2008
Sweet... liking this a lot!

Can't wait to see the miniplayer tweaked.

bingefeller

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2007
Northern Ireland
Looks great! Thank you for this theme.

xtTM0DS.png

pezdaddy

macrumors member
Oct 3, 2012
I really want to use this theme but I can't import CD's using it. Anyone else notice this or have this problem?

pezdaddy

macrumors member
Oct 3, 2012
When I applied the the first time the other day I swear I couldn't import a CD until I reverted back to the default theme. Just applied it again and now there aren't any problems.

Mind playing tricks on me, sorry! Great looking theme!

n8cousins

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 15, 2013
Burlington, Vermont
Importing

When I applied the the first time the other day I swear I couldn't import a CD until I reverted back to the default theme. Just applied it again and now there aren't any problems.

Mind playing tricks on me, sorry! Great looking theme!

No worries. Im having one of those weeks too. Ugh.

tripoli8647

macrumors newbie
Mar 17, 2011
How does one install this theme?

<<Sorry - I see it's on the Devinatart page to download>>

Very cool !

Last edited:

chriscrk

macrumors 6502a
Nov 14, 2011
Planet Earth (?)
Really love this mod, it makes everything else look out dated though, haha :p
Is there any chance you're working on some for other apps as well?

n8cousins

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 15, 2013
Burlington, Vermont
Dock

Great work! Especially love the miniplayer.

Can I ask a non-iTunes question- what are you using to get the dock mask across the bottom of the screen?
I'm sure it's Geektool, just wondering how to do it. Thanks!

Thanks dude. The Dock is not Geektool, it's just part of the wallpaper. Although I made the exact same one with Geektool a few months ago. I explained how it's made in the comments of this post: http://nateblunt.deviantart.com/art/iOSX7-System-Icons-430447224

n8cousins

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 15, 2013
Burlington, Vermont
Other Apps

Really love this mod, it makes everything else look out dated though, haha :p
Is there any chance you're working on some for other apps as well?

Thanks, I know what you mean, it's tough looking at other apps now.

Fortunately, I made tweaks for Safari, iBooks, Messages, iPhoto, Calendar, Mail, Transmission, and VLC. Im currently trying to figure out a way to package them for easy installation.

Stay tuned...

chriscrk

macrumors 6502a
Nov 14, 2011
Planet Earth (?)

Fortunately, I made tweaks for Safari, iBooks, Messages, iPhoto, Calendar, Mail, Transmission, and VLC. Im currently trying to figure out a way to package them for easy installation.

Stay tuned...

That's great! I'll stay subscribed :D Good luck!

iHackPro

macrumors regular
Jan 21, 2014
DFW, TX
Y'know, at first, I didn't want OS X themed like iOS 7, but after seeing this, I'm all for it. This is great!

InfamousBastard

macrumors newbie
Jan 25, 2014
London

Stay tuned...

Are you still figuring out or you abandoned the project? Just asking because I use your iTunes iOS 7 theme, that I think is amazing, and I check this topic nearly everyday because I'm dying to get your other tweaks!

n8cousins

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 15, 2013
Burlington, Vermont
Full OSX Theme Coming Soon... I Hope.

Are you still figuring out or you abandoned the project? Just asking because I use your iTunes iOS 7 theme, that I think is amazing, and I check this topic nearly everyday because I'm dying to get your other tweaks!

Don't worry, Im still working on it. Not sure when it will be finished cause it takes forever to edit literally 1000s of files. Here is a screenshot of what I have done so far. Its very much a work in progress.

I really appreciate your interest. It helps keep me motivated when I know there are people out there who want more iOS7 in OSX. Thanks!

bluespider

macrumors 6502a
May 12, 2009
Space Coast FL
Don't worry, Im still working on it. Not sure when it will be finished cause it takes forever to edit literally 1000s of files. Here is a screenshot of what I have done so far. Its very much a work in progress.

I really appreciate your interest. It helps keep me motivated when I know there are people out there who want more iOS7 in OSX. Thanks!

Nice work N8!

InfamousBastard

macrumors newbie
Jan 25, 2014
London
Wow this is amazing :D Thank you for the reply and for the screenshot now I'm even more impatient! I have no idea how you do that but it's beautiful.

Pudlo

macrumors member
Apr 3, 2014
Hi
I saw your theme like months age, but now it looks fab.
But please make it Retinafriendly. I think Apple should hire you to design ui in new OSX.

I'm not a graphic but have a Retina Macbook. Maybe you start a post and people with Retinas gather and help you converting graphics. Your them on Retina would be huge;)

cheeerz and great job

Südler1909

macrumors newbie
Mar 6, 2014
Amazing theming work you're doing there:) Unfortunately I can't use the iTunes mod myself since I own a Retina MBP. Any chance you could offer it for Retina Macs as well?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.