Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Menel

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 4, 2011
On iPad at the moment.

1. Ive had two instances this morning, a website, and a pdf, where the share sheet refuses to copy the url. I can't get any website url to copy...!

Share sheet button -> copy -> switch tabs -> tap and hold... And no prompt for paste.

2. Share sheet customization, I rearrange, and it resets!

3. PDF links dont work. I used to be able to open a pdf, tap a TOC link and jump to it. This worked under iOS7. This no longer works unless I open it in the Adobe Reader app.
Example pdf: https://developer.apple.com/resources/cases/Case-Design-Guidelines.pdf

Is this for some reason only me??

Edit: and I posted in the wrong section :,( :noob:

nikusak

macrumors regular
Feb 11, 2014
2. Share sheet customization, I rearrange, and it resets!

Yes. Reordering the icons doesn't stick :(

At least if you "kill" Safari the icons are back in original order. Very annoying, as I only really care about "Copy URL" and "Bookmark". In fact, I would love to *remove* everything else.

Also, try the "Share" button while the keyboard is up in landscape mode. The share sheet is all garbled up since it draws two rows of icons on top each of other :(

There are several small UI glitches now. In App Store a blank screen is very common, you need to switch between the views (Featured, top lists, updates etc) to force a refresh and so on..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.