Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kers224

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 17, 2014
New here and looking for some advice. I will be using an iPad Air 1 the next 3 months for sales appointments, etc. Looking to get a good bluetooth keyboard/folio type combo. Any good recommendations? Had one the last 6 months or so that I got off Amazon and it's kinda of starting to fail so i'd like to get an actual good one and don't mind spending some money as long as its good.

Please help!

eyeseeyou

macrumors 68040
Feb 4, 2011
New here and looking for some advice. I will be using an iPad Air 1 the next 3 months for sales appointments, etc. Looking to get a good bluetooth keyboard/folio type combo. Any good recommendations? Had one the last 6 months or so that I got off Amazon and it's kinda of starting to fail so i'd like to get an actual good one and don't mind spending some money as long as its good.

Please help!

I actually have a Kensington Key Folio Thin X2 Keyboard Case for sale if you're interested. Message me. It's an awesome keyboard case.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.