Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yazounet

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 11, 2014
Long story short.
I own MBA 13'
iphone 5s 32gb
Ipad mini 2 32gb with cellular

I am soo tempted by air2 so beautiful.. And with black friday deals I want it badly! Why?
I wont be carrying to my office in the hospital (doctor here) my MBA (which usually ruins computers when carried) and my ipad mini 2s screen sometimes doesnt fit me enough with pinch zoom blah blah... I am just and just going to use it as a textbook reader and some medical apps like 3d anatomy apps or USMLE apps. That's all. No music, no video, no games. Maybe just a facebook/twitter app. ( at home & at work I have Wifi)
Answers:
A) ipad air 2 16 gb
B) ipad air 2 64gb
C) ipad air 2 16gb w/ cellular
D) ipad air 2 64gb w/ cellular
E) keep on your ipad mini 2 (it's impulsive shopping)

Thanks in advance hope you explain your answers/suggestions :)

yazounet

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 11, 2014
Sorry guys tried to edit but can't. (Tho I didnt say malfunction..it is a problematic, as definition it causes problems in my mind!)

MartinAppleGuy

macrumors 68020
Sep 27, 2013
Insaid of pointlessly complaining about the title, I think I may just answer your question ;)

Go with either the 16GB (if money is an issue) or the 64GB if it's not. 16GB will hurt you in resale value (as it may be ruled out next year), it's a pain when it comes to OS updates (as you only have 12GB usable, then you have to leave 4GB for OS updates so you only have 8GB free). For the small price of eighty pounds, you are gaining a lot of storage space for all of the able, better resale value and if you ever needed to just one more thing over what you posted, y will ha e the space for it. Hopes this helps.

MacDarcy

macrumors 65816
Jul 21, 2011
Even if money is an issue get the 64 gig version over the 16. Seriously. Just save up alittle more. Trust me. 16 gigs is not enough. You'll wish you had more room almost immediately. These things fill up fast.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.