Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cancelled
Original poster
Mar 25, 2020
I tried all kind of options like Hard reset but nothing seems to work. I hope it's not a hardware issue.No physical damage to ipad, except I sometimes wipe my screen with wet cloth I believe thats completely OK? Do you any of you experience this issue?
This is the video of my problem

Last edited:

MrAverigeUser

macrumors 6502a
May 20, 2015
europe
I experience the same problem... take sometimes some seconds to make appear a type that I typed on the screen of my iPad...

it seems that there is a lot of reorganizing processing in the background which consumed a lot of performance...
At least, I hope so...

upgraded some days before and my iPad tells me still, that "Photo" library (about 7.000 photos) is still about to be "curatated" ... yawn...

Cancelled
Original poster
Mar 25, 2020
Hello Guys Good News!! (Maybe Atleast for iPad Air 3 owners)
I revived my iPad Air 3 today. Here's what I did

[Disclaimer: If you want to do these things do at your own risk, I am not responsible for anyone's devices getting bricked.Apple advices people not to install Public Betas on your devices]

1)Enroll into apple's beta software program at https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/

2)Download the iPadOS 13.4.5 Public beta profile and install it.

and BAMM..!!! and all my issues resolved
Back to buttery smooth iPad EXPERIENCE.

Never going to update again.

Hope this helps you guys,
With Love

stephen1108

macrumors 65816
Sep 30, 2007
My iPad Pro 11” 2018 model has been very choppy. It all starts with the cursor on the magic keyboard getting stuck almost, then the whole iPad experience becomes very slow and laggy and delayed. Button presses are super delayed, animations only moving at a couple frames per second. Never behaved like this until the latest iPadOS release.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.