Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lacemaker427

macrumors member
Original poster
Comic Sans MS"]I would like to know if anyone else has this strange issue with their new iPAd Air -- in every entry of the Contacts app, the top three lines (last name, first name, & company) and all of the Notes portion of each entry are not underlined. Every other field has all it's information underlined, every single line; so that all the addresses, phone numbers, URLs, and email addresses are all underlined. I have never had this issue with my iPod 4. Did I cause this somehow? Is it a bug? Can it be turned off? Are aliens responsible? (Well, it happens quite often in the movies!)

Last edited:

qweenapps

macrumors member
Feb 17, 2014
Comic Sans MS"]I would like to know if anyone else has this strange issue with their new iPAd Air -- in every entry of the Contacts app, the top three lines (last name, first name, & company) and all of the Notes portion of each entry are not underlined. Every other field has all it's information underlined, every single line; so that all the addresses, phone numbers, URLs, and email addresses are all underlined. I have never had this issue with my iPod 4. Did I cause this somehow? Is it a bug? Can it be turned off? Are aliens responsible? (Well, it happens quite often in the movies!)

Maybe you can make a screenshot ? So that we can see it more clearly would help much more to understand . (Press HOME + Right corner up button for screenshot).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.