Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

doxielover

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 12, 2011
CA
Hi I bought an Ipad Air about 3 weeks ago from Target that I haven't opened. I only have 30 days to return it unopened or I won't get a refund. I only want to keep it if its NOT 7.1 because I would like to JB it. Production is week 52 Dec 13 Fox Conn I bought it 3 weeks ago. What version do you think it is before I open it? If you think it could be 7.1 I will just return it unopened for a full refund. If I open it and it is 7.1 I will be stuck with it. I would need to stick with whatever ver it came with without updating to 7.1. Hopefully it wouldn't be too problematic waiting for IOS 8 and JB

I would appreciate your input thanks.

bkends35

macrumors 6502a
Feb 24, 2013
USA
Hi I bought an Ipad Air about 3 weeks ago from Target that I haven't opened. I only have 30 days to return it unopened or I won't get a refund. I only want to keep it if its NOT 7.1 because I would like to JB it. Production is week 52 Dec 13 Fox Conn I bought it 3 weeks ago. What version do you think it is before I open it? If you think it could be 7.1 I will just return it unopened for a full refund. If I open it and it is 7.1 I will be stuck with it. I would need to stick with whatever ver it came with without updating to 7.1. Hopefully it wouldn't be too problematic waiting for IOS 8 and JB

I would appreciate your input thanks.

7.1 came out around March 10. It will have iOS 7.0.4. Heck, I know someone who just got an iPhone 5 replacement that came with iOS 6.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.