Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hopper8

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 5, 2011
Is there any free iPad app equivalent to Clipy for Mac that allows users to select multiple pieces of text from a webpage and then paste them all at once?

Thanks!

JD2015

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2014
It does not appear you can select multiple pieces of text from a webpage on Ipad. I would use Yoink (think it is a paid app) for this sort of thing, whereby you copy what you want and paste it in there. Then you can drag and drop whatever multiple text you then want from it.

Or you could use quicknotes feature and then provides a link to the webpage.

Beards

macrumors 65816
Mar 22, 2014
Derbyshire UK
Is there any free iPad app equivalent to Clipy for Mac that allows users to select multiple pieces of text from a webpage and then paste them all at once?

Thanks!
What I do is have the Notes App open with a document titled ‘Copied Text’ as a slide over next to a web page.
I select whatever text from the web page and copy then go over to the notes app document and select paste.
I do this several times with each copied text in it’s own paragraph and then later transfer the copied text into the document I wish it to appear in.

Abazigal

Contributor
Jul 18, 2011
Singapore

Thanks!
There used to be a third party keyboard called Copied that did this, but it has since been discontinued. You may want to try an app like "Paste - clipboard manager" and see if it works for you. It is subscription-based, so maybe also search around the App Store and see if you can something similar.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.