Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

justinsingleton

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 24, 2015
www.justinsingleton.com
I am an archaeologist, and we have pre-made forms for filling in site data (locus sheets, etc.). If I make a fillable PDF, what would be the best app to be able to fill in multiple forms (same form multiple times and additional forms multiple times), including adding pictures taken with the iPad and drawing with a finger (maybe a signature field?). I have looked through a few different apps, but I am reaching out to see if anyone can think of anything specifically.

Abazigal

Contributor
Jul 18, 2011
Singapore
I am an archaeologist, and we have pre-made forms for filling in site data (locus sheets, etc.). If I make a fillable PDF, what would be the best app to be able to fill in multiple forms (same form multiple times and additional forms multiple times), including adding pictures taken with the iPad and drawing with a finger (maybe a signature field?). I have looked through a few different apps, but I am reaching out to see if anyone can think of anything specifically.

I know pdf office lets you create fillable forms, though I haven't tried it. It's by the same company that makes pdf expert, so it's definitely of some quality.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.