Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

michael.kennett

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 2, 2021
Hello,

My company is using an iPad as a visitor check-in/out kiosk. I would like to be able to set the iPad to unlock/wake at a certain time in the morning, and then lock/sleep again in the evening.

Is there a way to do this (1st or 3rd party), that doesn't require jailbreaking?

Thanks!

cupcakes2000

macrumors 68040
Apr 13, 2010
Hello,

My company is using an iPad as a visitor check-in/out kiosk. I would like to be able to set the iPad to unlock/wake at a certain time in the morning, and then lock/sleep again in the evening.

Is there a way to do this (1st or 3rd party), that doesn't require jailbreaking?

Thanks!

Have you tried playing about with Apple Configurator via the Mac? There are plenty of non standard options available using this tool, although I’m not sure if the option you’re looking for exists or not.

Use shortcuts in order to activate "Airplane Mode" at the time you want.
Putting it into aeroplane mode doesn’t solve the ops problem.

jetsam

macrumors 6502a
Jul 28, 2015
Hello,

Thanks!
Google "iPad Kiosk Apps".
There are lots.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.