Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

djbressler

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 11, 2006
Hi,

I'm pre-iPad, but am curious about what books are available for the iPad. Is there a way to find out online or via iTunes what books are available... or must I go to an Apple store and look on an iPad there?

TIA,

David

ArmCortexA8

macrumors 65816
Feb 18, 2010
Terra Australis
Hi,

I'm pre-iPad, but am curious about what books are available for the iPad. Is there a way to find out online or via iTunes what books are available... or must I go to an Apple store and look on an iPad there?

TIA,

David

It's possible the iPhone OS 4 update will include iBooks for the iPhone as well. Problem is once you go to a larger screen on iPad you don't want to go back to a smaller screen.

poloponies

Suspended
May 3, 2010
Hi,

TIA,

David

Given that the iBooks store has about 15% of what the Kindle store has, you're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.