Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pagansoul

macrumors 65816
Aug 10, 2006
Earth
Out of all the cases I have used, and I have tested many, the Zagg Folio has been my favorite. I was able to get one for $50 via ebay which is half off. It is not light weight but if you type it is a must.

Attachments

• zagg.JPG
    zagg.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 121

MikeM87

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 24, 2010
UK
Looks like the invellop case, if it is, then it's pretty good.

Here are some reviews of the invellop. http://www.amazon.com/INVELLOP-Leat...1341492215&sr=8-1&keywords=invellop+ipad+case

Yes it is this case

----------

Out of all the cases I have used, and I have tested many, the Zagg Folio has been my favorite. I was able to get one for $50 via ebay which is half off. It is not light weight but if you type it is a must.

They keyboard isnt something I would use to be honest. Not as portable as I would like

PHILIP1193

macrumors regular
Dec 1, 2007
I just bought a white one, so will see how it fares. Cant see it lasting long though for £15 around the edges, but we'll see.

Smithey1981

macrumors member
Jun 25, 2012
After much debate I just went with a smart cover and belkin rear snap cover
. Tried the smart case actually 3 of them and they were all loose, and found the leather case too bulky

PHILIP1193

macrumors regular
Dec 1, 2007
Having now received mine (day after ordering which was impressive). I can offer my 2 cents worth now.

Its made quite well, stitching looks ok and the moulded edges don't seem too poorly made either.

The smart cover top isn't as weighty as i'd like and thus slightly flaps around (maybe i'm too used to the real apple leather version). Pleased to say the smart cover lock element works fine.

Over all i'm very pleased with it for £15 it'll be spot on, even if it last a year.

White which is the colour i got looks cool!!

Phil

Phar

macrumors newbie
Jul 13, 2012
Since the iPad comes with the protective cover

I would suggest designing something of your own. I have the new iPad and decided to go a different route that a traditional case. I use a slip cover for my iPad but have gotten a "skin" for it. The skin has allowed me to fully design it to my liking. Since football is coming up I designed my own protective skin for the back of my iPad while utilizing the smart cover. I am a huge football fan and often use my iPad for my fantasy football leagues (perfect for this) on the go. I was referred to styleflip.com from a friend of mine that DJ's at a local club. He is in my fantasy football league and told me I should deck out my gear in my favorite team colors. I had to laugh at him but ended up doing it for my iPad since I am proud of the team! (hint hint: Go Pack Go!). I highly recommend checking the the "skin" idea out since it's a great way to reduce the bulk but still have all the scratch protection a solid case provides!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.