Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rayward

macrumors 68000
Mar 13, 2007
Houston, TX
I'm waiting for a folio-style case that has the kickstand functionality, plus a pouch for putting papers (boarding pass, for example).

Bitgod

macrumors regular
Oct 25, 2003
I really hope I don't get an ipad, because if I do, I'd be lusting over a Vaja case. I love my iPhone Vaja case, I don't need to spend $170 on a new case. sigh.

sparkomatic

macrumors 6502a
Jun 8, 2007
Orange County, CA
Picked one up at lunch today cause I've been in fear of scratching the back since I got mine on Saturday.

I have to say, I'm not very impressed. The biggest bug is that pinched material that wraps all around the case. But, I'm going on vacation next week and figure it's a good case for travel. I'll pick up an Incipio case (when released) or an incase when I get back for everyday use.

HiRez

macrumors 603
Jan 6, 2004
Western US
Just got the Apple case today and I love it. It's very "grippy" (but not too much so) and really makes holding and carrying the iPad much easier. Looks and feels expensive. The ability to prop it up at a few different angles really helps too. They really should include this case with the device, it's perfect for it.

Applepi

macrumors 6502a
Aug 15, 2007
I just purchased it and so far I love it, it's much easier to hold without fear of dropping and shattering it. My only complaint is that I wish they would have included a slim pocket on the inside so I can put a cleaning cloth in there with easy access, for now I just slide my cloth behind the iPad.

midorigal

macrumors newbie
Apr 3, 2010
Vaja!

Bitgod,

I'm with you...I heart my Vaja case for the iPhone but at $170 before shipping, the one for the iPad is just too much...plus hubby's feeling if I had that much money for a case, I should have just chipped in for my iPad!

Bitgod

macrumors regular
Oct 25, 2003
Oh well, so I picked up a pad during lunch, heh. Now I'll have to see if I can contain my Vaja lust. Now that I've checked it out on their site, it might be awfully thick to hold with the front cover attached to the back.

Warbrain

macrumors 603
Jun 28, 2004
Chicago, IL
They were sold out of the Apple case when I got my iPad. I couldn't get a good look at any other cases because there were people in the way.

I'm going to either stop at a Best Buy that has an Apple section or the Apple store by work and pick up a case, be it the Apple case or the Incase slip case. I do like the feeling of it without a case on it but I want to keep it protected.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.