Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

h4lp m3

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 29, 2011
New Orleans
I was going to buy a LifeProof case today for my iPad Mini but after reading all their horrific facebook reviews, I've decided to stay far far away!

I do realize how fragile these devices are, which is why I backup, backup, backup. What I'm looking for is an honest company that will stand behind their product and give A+ customer services when "it" hits the fan and make the claims process as painless as possible, rather than give me the runaround.

I have an iPad mini and I'm a sailor so I need to have waterproofing+insurance. Any alternatives to Life proof?

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
I was going to buy a LifeProof case today for my iPad Mini but after reading all their horrific facebook reviews, I've decided to stay far far away!

I do realize how fragile these devices are, which is why I backup, backup, backup. What I'm looking for is an honest company that will stand behind their product and give A+ customer services when "it" hits the fan and make the claims process as painless as possible, rather than give me the runaround.

I have an iPad mini and I'm a sailor so I need to have waterproofing+insurance. Any alternatives to Life proof?

You can get apple care plus and maybe this:
Ultraproof Waterproof Protective Case for iPad Mini / iPad Mini 2 /... http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00I0G8GNY/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_8QM0tb0Z1VRYW

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.