Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
iPad lockscreen + themes? 7.1.1

HAHAHAHAHA I'm such a moron! I would have never looked at the stock wallpapers for that. Wow :eek:

On a side note, any idea why my lock screen is doing this? See the light colored area to the right? Does yours do this too? Trying to figure out how to fix it.

7umame4e.jpg

I don't seem to have that issue.

What kinda lockscreen tweaks do you have?

----------

Never mind I do have that problem. Perhaps the dev will put out a fix.

----------

Seems random when it happens.

Last edited:

BumpyFlatline

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2012

----------

No other lock screen tweaks. I'll mess around with it and see if I can fix it. Sometimes a couple reboots solve these things. Thanks again for your help!

Mafraz

macrumors newbie
Jul 10, 2014
Ajman

----------

----------

Seems random when it happens.

Hey Guyz,

I'm sorry about this issue. I figured it out lately. It happens when you unlock the device while holding it on landscape view.

Anyhow, I've published an updated version of the lockscreen on Cydia with a fix for this issue & many others. Search for "Dynamic LS for iPad" and version should be 2.10.

For those who request for an iPhone version of this, I've downsized the lockscreen for iPhone 5s. But I cannot publish it until I test it on a 4/4S devices which I don't have one. If anyone like to test it on a 4/4S devices and report me any bugs, please PM me.

If you like my work with the iPad, kindly spread the word among your friends and family.

Thnx. :)

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
iPad lockscreen + themes? 7.1.1

Hey Guyz,

I'm sorry about this issue. I figured it out lately. It happens when you unlock the device while holding it on landscape view.

Anyhow, I've published an updated version of the lockscreen on Cydia with a fix for this issue & many others. Search for "Dynamic LS for iPad" and version should be 2.10.

For those who request for an iPhone version of this, I've downsized the lockscreen for iPhone 5s. But I cannot publish it until I test it on a 4/4S devices which I don't have one. If anyone like to test it on a 4/4S devices and report me any bugs, please PM me.

If you like my work with the iPad, kindly spread the word among your friends and family.

Thnx. :)

Could you upload the file I have a 4s and a 5s.

You are not set up to receive pm.

Last edited:

Mafraz

macrumors newbie
Jul 10, 2014
Ajman
Could you upload the file I have a 4s and a 5s.

You are not set up to receive pm.

Sorry about the delay mate. iPhone version is up & available to download in Cydia.

Search for "Dynamic LS for iPhone" & let me know if you are facing any issues with the lockscreen. I'll get back to it ASAP. :)

Cheers.

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
Sorry about the delay mate. iPhone version is up & available to download in Cydia.

Search for "Dynamic LS for iPhone" & let me know if you are facing any issues with the lockscreen. I'll get back to it ASAP. :)

Cheers.

There is a bug. When I have an alarm go off it restarts the spring board. It's either your lockscreen or cydget.

Mafraz

macrumors newbie
Jul 10, 2014
Ajman
There is a bug. When I have an alarm go off it restarts the spring board. It's either your lockscreen or cydget.

I think that's an issue with Cydget or device or maybe both. No offence bro. Just tested it on my iPhone. When alarm rings and if I stopped it the device is unlocking with no crashes as it meant to do and if choose to snooze then following happens. Still no springboard crashes happen.

IMG_0160.png

Is this happening on your 4S or 5s? As I told you before I didn't had an iPhone 4S to test it :(. But for 5s (hopefully 5 also) its working fine.

Use iCleaner Pro to cleanup your device. It will remove broken extensions/unwanted files and more for a smooth operation of your device. It will free some space also on your device. Maybe that can solve the problem you are facing. PM me the outcome. I've set the PM's on. :)

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.