Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jwolf6589

macrumors 601
Original poster
Dec 15, 2010
Colorado
Since upgrading to iPad OS 16.3 yesterday I have had to reboot my iPad twice because it lost its WIFI connection and could only find the network with a reboot. However Mac, iPhone, and Apple TV have not had this problem and remain connected. Is this a new bug? Never experienced this problem before with any version of IPad Os.

Isamilis

macrumors 68020
Apr 3, 2012
I had this few times in 16.2 but only first few days after update. I didn’t experience this on 16.3. If you update through OTA previously, I would suggest to restore IPSW.

Steppen Wolf

macrumors newbie
Mar 14, 2018
Texas
I am having this problem also on two new iPads, 9th generation. When we changed our ISP to T-Mobile wireless internet, I started seeing this problem on my iPad Pro 9.7. I assumed upgrading to a newer model would help, but it hasn’t. All other devices on this network, 2 iPhones a Mac Mini and a MacBook, are all working fine. I am wondering whether to return the iPads and look for something else.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.