Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
Original poster
May 3, 2009
I'm looking for a case that will protect both the front and back of the mini but be very thin and minimalistic. I really like the apple case that was available for the iPad-1 as shown.

Any recommendations for this type of case. The extremac microfolio seems like one that's close to this type of thin design.

Any suggestions?

Attachments

• Safari.png
    Safari.png
    135.3 KB · Views: 179

shenan1982

macrumors 68040
Nov 23, 2011
I'm looking for a case that will protect both the front and back of the mini but be very thin and minimalistic. I really like the apple case that was available for the iPad-1 as shown.

Any recommendations for this type of case. The extremac microfolio seems like one that's close to this type of thin design.

Any suggestions?

Griffin makes the EXACT same case, and they sell it at Best Buy:

Link to case

I bought it and returned it, I just didn't "love" it for the price. If it had the magnet open\close it would be fantastic.

Attachments

• 6637054cv2a.jpg.png
    6637054cv2a.jpg.png
    133.9 KB · Views: 118

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
Original poster
May 3, 2009
Looks like that is sure close to the apple case, but I noticed on thing in the picture - no cutouts for the camera

onepremiere

macrumors regular
May 16, 2012
Griffin makes the EXACT same case, and they sell it at Best Buy:

Link to case

I bought it and returned it, I just didn't "love" it for the price. If it had the magnet open\close it would be fantastic.

I got this for my mini as well. Its leather or "Pleather", it needs some time to break in. Fit is almost perfect. Although feels a bit cheap.

What I am after is a slim hard case for the back that will accept the smart cover or something that has a hard back with a soft "Folio" Cover.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.