Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nightfly13

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 17, 2008
Ranchi, India
Really weird. I was wondering what the shipping time frame is on the Apple store online and... it's not rendering right. First I was shocked that my iPad can't open the 'iPad' page, but it didn't open right. Then I went to my Mac Pro and the same page didn't open correctly in Safari or Firefox.

So 2 questions - is there actually a flaw on the Apple Store iPad page, and what's the shipping estimate for iPad (7-10 days still?).

Thanks.

nightfly13

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 17, 2008
Ranchi, India
Doesn't work from my iPhone either... The top third of the page is scrunched, can't see the pricing or the availability.

nightfly13

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 17, 2008
Ranchi, India
Glad it's not just me... really weird. Their 'every 3 seconds' sales rate is going to drop pretty quick if they don't resolve this :)

ArmCortexA8

macrumors 65816
Feb 18, 2010
Terra Australis
No issues here on the Australian Store and the iPad page opens perfectly.

UPDATE: web site busted here too dont even see a select button or anything. Maybe it's busted.

Buzzsaw

macrumors member
Sep 3, 2009
Leicestershire, UK
I spoke to an Apple Expert using the Online Chat, and was told that they are updating their iPad page.

EDIT: UK store appears to be working again.

nightfly13

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 17, 2008
Ranchi, India
Yeah US store fixed, too... and alas, still 7-10 business days before shipping (think that works out to 2.5 weeks total).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.