Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

creativedogmedia

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 26, 2011
Before I moved my iPad to a Verizon Exec demo plan it was on a pre-paid 2GB plan for $30/mo....now that it's on that Vz plan, does that affect anything when I sell it to someone? That make sense?

rui no onna

Contributor
Oct 25, 2013
Before I moved my iPad to a Verizon Exec demo plan it was on a pre-paid 2GB plan for $30/mo....now that it's on that Vz plan, does that affect anything when I sell it to someone? That make sense?

Not really. You should remove the SIM card before you sell it, though, as that one's linked to your account.

creativedogmedia

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 26, 2011
Thanks. When I remove it they'll have to go to verizon store to get one? If I take the current SIM and out into new iPad do I need to even perform swap through Verizon?

rui no onna

Contributor
Oct 25, 2013
Thanks. When I remove it they'll have to go to verizon store to get one?
That or ebay. It's hard to get a new SIM from a Verizon corporate store as they want you to sign up for a plan.

If I take the current SIM and out into new iPad do I need to even perform swap through Verizon?
Which iPad do you have and which one are you planning on getting? iPad 2/3/4 use Micro SIM, iPad Mini/Mini 2/Air use Nano SIM.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.