Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gabalbass

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 30, 2017
I just bought a ipad pro 10.5, has installed ios 10.3.2, I doubt if upgrade it to ios 11, I have an iPhone 6s plus and an iPad air2 with ios 11 installed and the battery especially on the iphone lasts half that before updating

Does this problem also affect the ipad pro 2017?

Thanks!

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
I just bought a ipad pro 10.5, has installed ios 10.3.2, I doubt if upgrade it to ios 11, I have an iPhone 6s plus and an iPad air2 with ios 11 installed and the battery especially on the iphone lasts half that before updating

Does this problem also affect the ipad pro 2017?

Thanks!
People have different experiences with different devices when it comes to that and various other things. Hard to really say what you'll experience. Sounds like your best bet is to stay with what's on it already.

Reactions: gabalbass

Falcon9

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2015
Eastern Canada
I have 11.0.3 installed in my 10.5. Battery lasts stupid long... puts my 2015 rMPB to shame, and the battery life on that thing was fantastic to begin with. I never bring chargers with me during the day and often only plug in the iPad every other day or so. iOS 11 on my 6s does seem to have affected the battery life a bit, but its fairly minor (I have found the 6's battery life always left something to be desired, yet it still lasts the day without difficulty most of the time).

Reactions: gabalbass
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.