Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which of the 3 colors do you like best in combination with a silver 11” iPad Pro?

• Cactus

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Marine Blue

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Cyprus Green

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Toucanet

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 24, 2013
Thanks for the answer. The cover is the original Apple Smart Folio.

Guppy Guy

macrumors newbie
Sep 18, 2018
Baltimore, MD
Apple needs to initiate some more lively colors for at least the covers as not everyone wants dead colors to pick from… I have the iPad Pro 11 and had to settle with the original dark colored folio back in 2018 when purchasing it along with Pencil 2.

I personally enjoy orange or a dark red (similar to the ProductRed color from previous years), but if you buy the Pro line of anything Apple then it appears that you’re stuck with dull black or dark blue. I am a 50 year old guy that previously used it in meetings with clients & consultants, but now soley uses his iPad Pro from home and occasionally when out at medical appointments.

pretty much never meet with clients over the past few years due to on-going health problems with cancer, so I still run my business from home and would like a little color in my life. Dull doesn’t mean special or even particularly business like, you can use color tactfully and with a good outcome. Live life while you can and don’t hide behind old traditions just because you’re told that you are supposed to; enjoy color and move forward with living.

Reactions: Isamilis

LibbyLA

macrumors 6502a
Jun 16, 2017
Apple needs to initiate some more lively colors for at least the covers as not everyone wants dead colors to pick from… I have the iPad Pro 11 and had to settle with the original dark colored folio back in 2018 when purchasing it along with Pencil 2.

I personally enjoy orange or a dark red (similar to the ProductRed color from previous years), but if you buy the Pro line of anything Apple then it appears that you’re stuck with dull black or dark blue. I am a 50 year old guy that previously used it in meetings with clients & consultants, but now soley uses his iPad Pro from home and occasionally when out at medical appointments.

pretty much never meet with clients over the past few years due to on-going health problems with cancer, so I still run my business from home and would like a little color in my life. Dull doesn’t mean special or even particularly business like, you can use color tactfully and with a good outcome. Live life while you can and don’t hide behind old traditions just because you’re told that you are supposed to; enjoy color and move forward with living.
If you consider using skins, it doesn’t increase the cost all that much and you have lots of choices, from solids/textures (in many bright colors) to all sorts of interesting patterns and designs. I have “skinned” all three of my iPad Pro 11 keyboard folios.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.