Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

laligo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 4, 2021
Hi,

Does anyone know if it's possible to find a USB-C hub compatible with the Logitech Combo case for an iPad Pro 11 M1? Something like this Anker one is what I'm after: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Anker-PowerExpand-Adapter-Delivery-Headphone-Gray/dp/B082VRG55W/ but don't think it will fit with the iPad in the Logitech case and I'd have to get a dangly one, I'd preferred to have one attached flush to the side but guess it's unlikely to have one with the depth of the logitech case incorporated.

Mainly after the 3.5mm out and the USB + SD ports but the HDMI is a nice have as well although will be rarely used I think.

Thanks!

Reactions: magicMac

laligo

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 4, 2021
I thought this would not really produce any results, bit of a niche request really! As an alternative recommendation, can anyone recommend a very short extender that will fit with the Logitech Combo? The case only raises things from the port by a few milimeters but actually means that quite a few usb-c items I have don't fit with the case on.

Something like these:

Shame is all the items I can find like this are from random Chinese companies selling via Amazon - never completely encouraging

sparksd

macrumors G3
Jun 7, 2015
Seattle WA
I thought this would not really produce any results, bit of a niche request really! As an alternative recommendation, can anyone recommend a very short extender that will fit with the Logitech Combo? The case only raises things from the port by a few milimeters but actually means that quite a few usb-c items I have don't fit with the case on.

Something like these:

Shame is all the items I can find like this are from random Chinese companies selling via Amazon - never completely encouraging

Worth a try. I use a 90-degree USB-C adapter with my Anker wired hub & Combo Touch on my 2021 12.9 Pro and it works fine. Amazon is an easy return if it doesn't work.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.