Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mickyslaughter

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 13, 2020
Got a new 2020 12.9 iPad Pro. Anyone notice some slight jittery scrolling or stutters? Specifically in the Etsy app, when scrolling it kind of gives me a headache. I’m used to a one plus 7 pro phone and the scrolling is buttery smooth. I’m wondering if the slight jitters I’m noticing is normal or if my unit is defective. Can you someone please download Etsy and start scrolling through some searched products and let me know if it looks totally smooth to you. I’m hoping this is an app thing.
[automerge]1586765566[/automerge]
Just want to point out that Etsy the website scrolls smooth on safari ....it’s just the app downloaded on the play store that the scrolling seems off when searching through products. Can someone please confirm since we can’t go to any stores to actually test anything. Thanks!

AutomaticApple

Suspended
Nov 28, 2018
Massachusetts
Got a new 2020 12.9 iPad Pro. Anyone notice some slight jittery scrolling or stutters? Specifically in the Etsy app, when scrolling it kind of gives me a headache. I’m used to a one plus 7 pro phone and the scrolling is buttery smooth. I’m wondering if the slight jitters I’m noticing is normal or if my unit is defective. Can you someone please download Etsy and start scrolling through some searched products and let me know if it looks totally smooth to you. I’m hoping this is an app thing.
[automerge]1586765566[/automerge]
Just want to point out that Etsy the website scrolls smooth on safari ....it’s just the app downloaded on the play store that the scrolling seems off when searching through products. Can someone please confirm since we can’t go to any stores to actually test anything. Thanks!
Tell Etsy to fix their iPad app. The stuttering is absolutely unbearable!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.