Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

OjiiN

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 26, 2023
Since I bought this iPad I have suffered from some problems that I will list below;

Performance below expectations, there is no stability, the games work well when they want to, there are frame drops and the graphics change from high to low.

The screen recorder, when I watch a screen recording the quality is horrible! It appears to be recorded in 720p at 40fps!

I only use it to play, it has enough space, good internet connection, no heating! Anyone who can clarify this problem?
Edit: I've already formatted, reinstalled iPadOS, tried a forced restart and nothing works permanently

Last edited:

PegasusTenma

macrumors 6502
Sep 24, 2014
So you get more help I Google Translated your message:

Since I bought this iPad I have suffered from some problems that I will list below;

Lower than expected performance, there is no stability, the games work well when they want, there are frame drops and the graphics change sometimes high or low.

The screen recorder, when I watch a screen recording the quality is horrible! It seems to be recorded in 720p at 40fps!

I only use it to play, it has enough space, good internet connection, no heating! Can someone clarify this problem?

OjiiN

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 26, 2023
So you get more help I Google Translated your message:

Lower than expected performance, there is no stability, the games work well when they want, there are frame drops and the graphics change sometimes high or low.

The screen recorder, when I watch a screen recording the quality is horrible! It seems to be recorded in 720p at 40fps!

I only use it to play, it has enough space, good internet connection, no heating! Can someone clarify this problem?
It was translated, the browser translated it into Portuguese lol , I fixed this

Reactions: PegasusTenma

PegasusTenma

macrumors 6502
Sep 24, 2014
I just downloaded an tested Knives Out on my M1 iPad 1TB. Are you positive is not connection issues?

Pezimak

macrumors 68040
May 1, 2021
PUBG should run perfectly fine, but my M1 Pro has had lag since iOS 17 was installed on it. Every now and then it will hang.

Reactions: OjiiN
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.