Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

danielchava

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 2, 2023
Hi, is there any way I can control my ipad remotely, like i can control a mac from another pc with teamviewer.
Thanks

cthompson94

macrumors 6502a
Jan 10, 2022
SoCal
What exactly are you trying to do? would something like Sidecar work? or universal control? trying to connect to it from another location since you referenced team viewer

danielchava

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 2, 2023
Thanks for the respond, I need to be in one city and the ipad in other because is connected to an equipment and so i can used the ipad remotely the ipad control the equipment via an app an the app is not supported to mac or any desktop only ipad or iphone

Nermal

Staff member
Dec 7, 2002
New Zealand
I've found some older references to the "Veency" VNC server, but I've never used it. It don't know whether it's compatible with modern iOS versions or whether there's a better modern alternative.

Reactions: danielchava

danielchava

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 2, 2023
I've found some older references to the "Veency" VNC server, but I've never used it. It don't know whether it's compatible with modern iOS versions or whether there's a better modern alternative.
I just saw veency this exactly what i need but unfortunately it s saids that is for ios 8 and older, ajajajajajja I hope to find the solution for the newest version

BrianBaughn

macrumors G3
Feb 13, 2011
Baltimore, Maryland
If by "connected to an equipment" you mean the iPad and the equipment are connected via wifi on the same local network…you might be able to do it with a VPN server at the equipment location and the iPad, in your hands, connected as a client to that VPN.

You haven't been specific enough in what you're trying to do, really.

Reactions: max2 and Nermal
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.