Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

btrav13

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 8, 2010
Oklahoma
Couldn't find an answer to this, but does anybody know:

Can you rearrange the order of your bookmarks?

Lordillingworth

macrumors regular
Nov 8, 2007
Shropshire, UK
I just checked and yes you can, you tap the bookmars icon by the address bar and then the list drops down, you tap edit and can delete or rearrange them as you see fit!

On an unrelated note, I am finding that the lack of flash is not having to much of an impact on me at all, so far just a few videos on failblog haven't been viewable!

cupalup

macrumors newbie
May 24, 2010
On an unrelated note, I am finding that the lack of flash is not having to much of an impact on me at all, so far just a few videos on failblog haven't been viewable!

I'm getting very fed-up that I can't watch BBC News live. I do it all the time on my MBP and this one thing is stopping me from seriously migrating to my iPad.

Oddly, I understand there's a BBC News app in the US - but not the UK.

Lordillingworth

macrumors regular
Nov 8, 2007
Shropshire, UK
I'm getting very fed-up that I can't watch BBC News live. I do it all the time on my MBP and this one thing is stopping me from seriously migrating to my iPad.

Oddly, I understand there's a BBC News app in the US - but not the UK.

Yeah I can imagine it must be annoying if some of your main websites are flash based, still think that to not have it at all is a mistake, just I have been lucky that I only really go on rubbishy blogs!

btrav13

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 8, 2010
Oklahoma
I just checked and yes you can, you tap the bookmars icon by the address bar and then the list drops down, you tap edit and can delete or rearrange them as you see fit!

Ahhhh, there it is! Thank you very much!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.