Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hayley2302

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 3, 2018
Nuriootpa South Australia
Screen Shot 2018-03-03 at 6.37.36 pm.png Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 10.09.04 am.png

Help!

During the last ios update, my ipad has gone into a permanent reboot loop. I have tried to restore in recovery mode and in DFU mode, downloaded different ipsw files to restore to an earlier stage but nothing has worked, every time it gets stuck at this stage with both iTunes and ReIboot.

Does anybody have a solution, the apple store were not willing to help as the device is out of the complimentary care time.

I would rather not have to purchase a new device as it is in perfect physical condition.

Thanks

UncleBillVT

macrumors newbie
Mar 4, 2018
Which country are you in? I ask because the grammar is off in the first screenshot “being connected” and Apple is usually pretty precise. I haven’t heard of Apple referring to “bricking” a device either.

hknerdr

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2015
Turkey
View attachment 753157 View attachment 753158

Help!

During the last ios update, my ipad has gone into a permanent reboot loop. I have tried to restore in recovery mode and in DFU mode, downloaded different ipsw files to restore to an earlier stage but nothing has worked, every time it gets stuck at this stage with both iTunes and ReIboot.

Does anybody have a solution, the apple store were not willing to help as the device is out of the complimentary care time.

I would rather not have to purchase a new device as it is in perfect physical condition.

Thanks

I have the same problem. Did you have a chance to solve the problem?

I tried everything but nothing worked :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.