Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LouisOscar17

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 7, 2018
Hey,

I’m trying to setup a Logi Circle camera on my grandmothers iPad, but when I tap Stream & Allow Recording within the Recording Options menu in the Home App, the loading icon (?) rotates but does not allow me to save this option.
I’ve reset her WiFi, it’s a 2.4 GHz network, and she had an iPad Pro 2020 with 1TB storage.

Any advice? iPad is set as a home hub.
Is there an alternative app for using?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 396

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
Quick counter question: have you worked with this camera before and know that it’s working as it should?

AutomaticApple

Suspended
Nov 28, 2018
Massachusetts
Hey,

I’m trying to setup a Logi Circle camera on my grandmothers iPad, but when I tap Stream & Allow Recording within the Recording Options menu in the Home App, the loading icon (?) rotates but does not allow me to save this option.
I’ve reset her WiFi, it’s a 2.4 GHz network, and she had an iPad Pro 2020 with 1TB storage.

Any advice? iPad is set as a home hub.
Is there an alternative app for using?
Is the camera confirmed to be compatible with her iPad?

LouisOscar17

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 7, 2018
Yes, it’s a Logi Circle 2 and it’s comparable with the latest iPad Pro 2020 Gen. it’s an odd one.

LouisOscar17

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 7, 2018
I’ve tried it with another Circle View camera and still no joy! I have a 200gb iCloud storage and the iPad is running 14.4.2.

She doesn’t have a HomePod or Apple TV and the iPad is set as the home hub.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.