Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

return2sendai

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 22, 2018
I’m running iPadOS 13.4 on an iPad Pro 10.5. Everything is fine except for one single website which I could access before updating but now cannot access. I get a standard “Safari cannot open page....” error on Safari and an “SSL” error on Brave and Opera-mini. I’ve cleared my cache, cleared my browser history, turned the iPad off and on again multiple times, but this one single website (which is a work-related intranet site) refuses me. And only on the iPad. My Mac at home is fine. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Mike-G6GOS

macrumors newbie
Feb 14, 2020
I have a similar problem where iOs 13.4 will not log on a SSL site because it cannot establish a secure connection.

i have been using this site on my iPad Pro and iphone for years but unable to now with 13.4.

No problems accessing the site on Android or Windows 10.or iphone SE running iOS 13.3

imlynxy

macrumors 65816
Mar 8, 2012
I couldn't connect to JetBlue FlyFi due to SSL. I also reseted and rebooted the phone with no success. 5 other no beta devices had no problem.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.