Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Me1000

macrumors 68000
Jul 15, 2006
it is awesome!
but can you make it so you can get larger versions of the picture when you click on it?

opticalserenity

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2007
I enter my username under settings, then go to my photos, and see nothing. Also, I guess it doesn't login? So, we can see our photos that are not public?

chandlerkent

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 25, 2007
Illinois
Hmm, not sure why you wouldn't be able to see your photos unless they are all not public?

Currently iPhlickr does not actually log you in to your Flickr account, though that may be coming soon...

plumbingandtech

macrumors 68000
Jun 20, 2007
Hmm, not sure why you wouldn't be able to see your photos unless they are all not public?

Currently iPhlickr does not actually log you in to your Flickr account, though that may be coming soon...

I just tried it on my iphone and it got stuck in a tranistion loop to the "interesting photos" sub page.

Pretty bad. Can do much other then to go to a different bookmark to leave.

Oogami

macrumors newbie
Jun 18, 2007
Wow the app is great! Thank you!

It makes surfing flickr so much easier on the iPhone. :>

One suggestion if I may. Have a link to go to the full Flickr page of the image. In case I want to see posted the phone and check out their other photos. Or even so that I can favorite it in normal flickr.

But great work! :>

Oogami

macrumors newbie
Jun 18, 2007
A photo I took at the SF Apple store of all the people checking out the iPhone, with of course the big iPhone photo on the wall. :>

Of course, taken with an iPhone. X-)

Attachments

• iphone-store.jpg
    iphone-store.jpg
    265.7 KB · Views: 148

chandlerkent

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 25, 2007
Illinois
Well I'm glad you are enjoying iPhlickr.

There is a link to the actual Flickr page if you click on the thumbnail, and then click on the full image you will be taken to the actual Flickr page. I was thinking of having a Setting that users could change so that the thumbnails either open fullscreen or in Flickr. Do you think that is a good idea?

Feedback, comments, or questions is always encouraged and appreciated.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.