Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

osama.mansoor

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 29, 2020
Can someone please help me my IPHONE 10 Max hangs randomly.
I am new in IPHONE can some please help me how can I remove cache files/logs/unused files from my phone

MandiMac

macrumors 65816
Feb 25, 2012
Please restart the iPhone first. How long do you have it in use, is it the first day? Which iOS version are you running it on? :)

osama.mansoor

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 29, 2020
Please restart the iPhone first. How long do you have it in use, is it the first day? Which iOS version are you running it on? :)

Thanks for your reply.

Yes many time restart phones in fact when the phone hangs I hard restarted phone after it resumes working and default version on IOS is installed
[automerge]1580360897[/automerge]
Have you tried a fresh reinstall of the OS?

NO

1rottenapple

macrumors 601
Apr 21, 2004
That weird my phone xs max doesn’t hang at all. Everything launches quickly. Really the only solution is reset the phone to factory and start adding apps slowly to see how the phone behaves.

Reactions: MandiMac

MandiMac

macrumors 65816
Feb 25, 2012
That weird my phone xs max doesn’t hang at all. Everything launches quickly. Really the only solution is reset the phone to factory and start adding apps slowly to see how the phone behaves.
That's your best guess, OP - update to the newest iOS version first and see if that behaviour persists. If not, go on as described by 1rottenapple.

1rottenapple

macrumors 601
Apr 21, 2004
It’s amazing how fast iPhones released in the last 2 year are now. Year over year it seems like software updates don’t slow it down.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.