Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

The Mercurian

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 17, 2012
Hey all,

I have an iphone 11 with dual sim - one physical, one esim. I am plagued with network dropping issues on both lines. I've tried getting help from networks and gone through a range of solutions but nothing seems to help. Its actually hard to tell if it is a network issue or a phone issue at this point. I'm toying with upgrading to a new phone to see if that helps.

My questions: 1. Are network dropping problems a known issue with iphone 11's? and 2. Are such problems reported with iphone 13 or 14?
Thx

Paddle1

macrumors 601
May 1, 2013
There's only one way to find out. Experiences will vary based on location and device so how well it works elsewhere is not going to be much help to you.

My iPhone XS worked fine at home, but when I traveled I kept getting eSIM errors.

The Mercurian

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 17, 2012
Yeah. The frustrating thing is I have the problems mostly where I live, but when I travel I have much less issues :confused: Maybe I just need to travel more haha

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.