Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MadCar

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 21, 2014
The internet
No I've not got one.

But lets flash the new colourful bling and give some first impressions of what people think about them and what have you come from to give that view.

Its cheaper model but is it the better looking... ;)

mackie8

macrumors 6502a
Nov 6, 2014
I went to apple store to see it...
I find the display is more vibrant than the previous XR... I dunno if its because of the dark theme... Honestly... The difference between the oled pro is not noticeable in my eyes ....

I like the red iphone 11 haha....

Reactions: adrianlondon

RossMc

macrumors 65816
Apr 30, 2010
Newcastle, UK
I just got back from picking mine up, I love it so far coming from an iPhone 8+, I expected it to feel small compared to the 8+ and didn’t know if I’d like it but it’s the perfect size

TerryClarke1987

macrumors member
Jun 14, 2019
I just got back from picking mine up, I love it so far coming from an iPhone 8+, I expected it to feel small compared to the 8+ and didn’t know if I’d like it but it’s the perfect size
I cannot wait to see the 11 in person. The A13 chip is so ahead of the time, cameras are great, this iPhone is way ahead in my opinion. The only thing I don't like is the camera design.

MadCar

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 21, 2014
The internet
I'm going to check them all out when I pick the new Apple Watch later. Not sure I'm going to switch yet, will see how much the money itches out of my pocket.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.