Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FocusAndEarnIt

macrumors 601
Original poster
May 29, 2005
Anyone else jumping from iPhone 11 (not pro) to the 13 Pro Max?

I recently got a battery case to make my 11 last til 14 because the battery now drains very quickly (despite a replacement), but it’s hugely clunky. I took my phone to the Apple store to see how it compares with the battery case on it to the iPhone 12 PM and the iPhone 11 with battery case is just as big length wise. And obviously double the size thickness wise with the battery case.

wondering if the camera upgrades, A13 to A15, bigger screen, better battery will be worth it. With AppleCare+ With theft, I’m looking at $1k despite trade in of $340 for my 11. I technically don’t need it. But I want it! I will want this to last me 2+ years.

thoughts?

Sammy in SoCal

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2021
Anyone else jumping from iPhone 11 (not pro) to the 13 Pro Max?

I recently got a battery case to make my 11 last til 14 because the battery now drains very quickly (despite a replacement), but it’s hugely clunky. I took my phone to the Apple store to see how it compares with the battery case on it to the iPhone 12 PM and the iPhone 11 with battery case is just as big length wise. And obviously double the size thickness wise with the battery case.

wondering if the camera upgrades, A13 to A15, bigger screen, better battery will be worth it. With AppleCare+ With theft, I’m looking at $1k despite trade in of $340 for my 11. I technically don’t need it. But I want it! I will want this to last me 2+ years.

thoughts?
I’m not understanding how you’re still experiencing quick battery drain after a battery replacement. Is it software or download applications. Are you a heavy user

FocusAndEarnIt

macrumors 601
Original poster
May 29, 2005
Moot point now. I upgraded to a 13 Pro Max and it's wild the difference in battery.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.