Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Vizkoz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 19, 2020
Turkey
Hey guys, four days ago I switched my iPhone 7 to a iPhone 11 and it has a kind of WiFi problem.

Firstly, when I transferring my data 11 didn’t connect to WiFi for 15 minutes after that it connected after that I have started to use it and but ip11 can’t use full performance ex(ip11 download speed 35mbit/ip7 90mbit) a problem after a few days it start to lose connection I checked on my old phone and It was working smooth.I talked with Apple support we done diagnostic(doesn’t have a problem), reset network settings, full settings and I reset and restored the firmware from iTunes but it didn’t worked for me.

Do you have any idea for solve it.

Thanks a lot.

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
Test from another wifi router to see if it’s related to your wifi. Could be something silly like a router firmware that is missing an update.

Reactions: Vizkoz

Tauched

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2021
North Carolina
Wife's iPhone 5S worked fine with the wi-fi we have. The wi-fi works fine with my 6S from Walmart.
For some reason her iPhone 11 loses connection to the wi-fi. Sometimes I just turn wi-fi on and off her phone and it reconnects. This seems odd to me. We called the local phone company but they did not have a good solutions. Someone told me it may to the transceiver circuit in the iPhone.

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
Wife's iPhone 5S worked fine with the wi-fi we have. The wi-fi works fine with my 6S from Walmart.
For some reason her iPhone 11 loses connection to the wi-fi. Sometimes I just turn wi-fi on and off her phone and it reconnects. This seems odd to me. We called the local phone company but they did not have a good solutions. Someone told me it may to the transceiver circuit in the iPhone.

Test with another router as well. It may be limitations of that device.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.