Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LKA0110

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 18, 2021
Thank God I got the Apple Care when I bought the iPhone 12 Max Pro. I have been through 4 phones in a YEAR! I have spent countless hours on the phone with Apple. I have had senior advisors log into my phone and look through my apps, have me test the facetime whilst on the phone with them and they have said promised me an iPhone 13 if this doesn't work, if that doesn't work. Then when its time to deliver, they say that they will not replace the phone. Sure, I can get ANOTHER 12 but for what??? To have yet another one not deliver?? I went from a 6 to a 12. My 6 worked far better than this phone! I have filed a complaint with the BBB and I suggest everyone do the same. They try to blame my network, they blame the software....it is none of those things. It is a broken promise to the quality of the product they charge a ton of money for! After my complaint is worked through with the BBB, I will no longer spend my hard earned money on another Apple product again. If they cant back their products, I can't give their employees job security or put any more money in to the CEO's pocket. And to top it off, the Apple forum has banned me for a week for this very post!

• Haha
Reactions: sorgo †
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.