Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

moe_90

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 26, 2020
Guys, i'm thinking about to change from iPhone 12 to IPhone 11 Pro because of the battery life.

i don't think that the performance make an big difference. And over the time we will see..

What you guys are thinking?

Super Spartan

macrumors 6502a
Mar 10, 2018
Dubai
the iPhone 11 Pro was one of my favorite iPhones. The battery life on the 12 and 12 mini is atrocious I had the 12 Mini and returned it within 48 hours.

The 11 Pro has a superb camera and battery life. Go for it!

Reactions: javisan and moe_90

iterva

macrumors 6502
Jun 16, 2013
Sweden
Might as well wait until 13 is released. Which should be in a month or so. If not for any other reason than the fact that the 11 series should drop some in price when the new ones are released.

That is what I would do if I were considering buying a new 11 Pro at this moment. Of course it depends on availability of 11 Pro. Some retailers surely might be running low on stock by now.

Reactions: one more and moe_90

Tsepz

macrumors 601
Jan 24, 2013
Johannesburg, South Africa
Guys, i'm thinking about to change from iPhone 12 to IPhone 11 Pro because of the battery life.

i don't think that the performance make an big difference. And over the time we will see..

What you guys are thinking?

Wait for the 12S/13/whatever they call it, there has been a lot of talk of them getting bigger batteries.
Combining 5nm+ chip with bigger battery should bring a nice jump in battery life, something like the Xs Max to 11 Pro Max jump in battery life which was huge.

As said above even if you don’t get the upcoming iPhones at least you will get the 11 Pro at a much lower price.

Reactions: moe_90

moe_90

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 26, 2020
Thank you guys. I will wait for the 13 and decide then. If the new devices really get bigger battery's, they will go crazy. If not, i can buy the 11 pro at much lower price (you already sad).

moe_90

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 26, 2020
Here we are with the new iPhones. What you guys think about? It is worth to upgrade to IPhone 13 pro with the / because bigger battery?

Silverariel

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2021
Here we are with the new iPhones. What you guys think about? It is worth to upgrade to IPhone 13 pro with the / because bigger battery?
Maybe wait for some benches. I don’t think it can be much better than the 11 pro.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.