Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kiki demarco

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 10, 2021
iphone 12 Pro: You can say what you will but imo this phone is a dangerous device. The magnet is incredibly strong. I personally am implanted with a cochlear implant and I do not know if this why the phone is making me physically ill. I have already sent off for another phone to see if it was the actual device but it's not it's the model of phone. I have owned iphones from a generation 4 without issue. I bought the 12 Pro a few months ago and the first symptom was a numbness in in my finger tips that grew over time using it to pain in my hand, then wrist, now it has moved up to my chest. If I switch hands the same thing begins to occur. I ordered a safe sleeve but it's simply too powerful to be near with regards to how it makes me feel when it's on and I am in proximity of the phone. I become nauseous and find if talking on the phone some blurry vision. I even developed some sort of excema type rash which I do not know if associated but there are accounts of radiation poisoning causing this symptom. I know those of you with Apple blow up dolls will shred this post but I would like to make those who are concerned about exposure to dangerous magnetic fields and exponential RF exposure aware (do not get this phone). I have gone as far as reporting this to the FCC in which I don't even write reviews for these things, never been to BBB, etc... I have never felt so strongly about something therefore opening myself up to trolling criticism but these phones in my opinion are silent killers!

Sidenote neither AT&T or Apple will do anything short of making me order and pay to downgrade.

• Haha
Reactions: Glideslope

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
I think it is possible for the phone to interfere with your implants. To what degree that might happen requires further testing and subsequent validation.

I don't think it is right to be insulting in your post (blow up doll reference). I see nothing funny about the subject. I do think you should consider consulting professionals that are better suited to answer your questions and ascertain the root cause of your ailment. And if it is due to the phone, which part in the phone?

JCCL

macrumors 68000
Apr 3, 2010
If real, seems you have serious issue I suggest to talk to a doctor, not sure how AT&T or Apple could help with your health.

Then doctor could help determine what's the source of the issue. Hint: It won't be the iPhone.

The-Real-Deal82

macrumors P6
Jan 17, 2013
Wales, United Kingdom
Any device transmitting a signal can be dangerous to those with health issues and devices fitted like pacemakers and the same in your case OP. Not sure why this is suddenly news?

Not entirely sure what the ‘blow up doll’ reference is all about to be honest? All the best.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.